APEBC and CABE - Career and Networking Event
Have you ever wondered what’s the difference between a financial economist and a housing economist? Here’s an opportunity to learn what different streams of economists do on a day-to-day basis.
Join APEBC and CABE for a fun evening connecting with other professional economists and students in Vancouver, and learn about what economists do in different organizations from these speakers:
· Celene Chan – Vice President, Anglemont Financial Services
· Susan Mowbray – Senior Manager, Economics and Research, MNP
· Iglika Ivanova – Senior Economist, Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
· Eric Bond – Manager, Market Analysis, Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation
· Keith Nagy – Economist, Health Employers Association of BC
Date: Thursday, February 7, 2019
· 5:30 – 6:00 pm: Registration and Networking
· 6:00 – 7:00 pm: Speaker Presentations
· 7:00 – 8:00 pm: Networking
Cost: Includes light appetizers and one complimentary beverage.
· EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE TODAY (MEMBERS ONLY) APEBC and CABE members in good standing $25
· Additional tickets will be released on January 28 – Other $35 and Students $10
Space is limited so register early!
PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE AT: www.cabe.ca/apebcstore.
Registration closes at 5pm on Tuesday, February 5, 2019, or earlier if capacity is reached.